Careers and Vacancies
career opportunities within the Trust and our academies
Why work for us?
Are you looking for a workplace that values collaboration, teamwork, and a supportive environment? Then look no further. In the White Hills Park Trust, we pride ourselves on the fact one of the best things about working here is the people. Whether it's our supportive central team, our passionate and dedicated school families, or our amazing diverse pupils, we provide a friendly workplace that promotes collaboration, teamwork and professional development, united in our mission to provide the very best for our young people.
Our Trust is founded on the principle that by working together within our locality, our schools become beacons of outstanding practice and provide opportunities and benefits for our pupils and for our local community.
Our schools are autonomous bodies, each with their own leadership, management and distinct character. However, we have a shared ethos and common values and we believe that we are stronger together. The role of the Trust is to empower our schools and support them by unlocking the benefits of working together:
- Making the most of our resources
- Running our schools with maximum efficiency
- Bringing about continual School Improvement
- Developing our workforce
- Providing opportunities for pupils
- Becoming a force for good in our community
- Establishing effective governance and leadership
The White Hills Park Trust is built on a clear vision, demonstrated in our practice:
- A group of schools united in our mission to provide the very best opportunities for young people, with shared values, shared commitment to our locality and shared commitment to excellent outcomes
- Successful schools with high quality teaching and learning, sharing good practice, pooling resources and participating in joint projects for the benefit of pupils
- Consistently outstanding pastoral care and provision for all learners, including disadvantaged pupils and those with SEND
- Commitment to high quality and generous collaboration and the development of ‘system leaders’ contributing to education across the region
- Extensive, seamless and high-quality enrichment programmes, encompassing the arts, sport, good citizenship and all areas of the curriculum, accessed by all groups of pupils
- A powerful international dimension, enabling our students to visit and interact with students all over the world
- Open, transparent and ethical systems of finance, leadership and management
Coming to work, you'll find:
- Our sites are easily accessible by car, within minutes of the M1 and the main A roads around Nottingham.
- Free parking at all our schools and at the Trust's main office.
- Good public transport links, with our schools all within a short walking distance to bus stops.
- We offer a Cycle to Work scheme, offering discounts on cycling equipment.
Equal Opportunities and Privacy
The White Hills Park Trust welcomes applications from all; irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within Educational Settings.
The Trust is a Pathfinder for the Framework for Ethical Leadership in Education and expects all leaders in the Trust to embody these values in their daily work.
The Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS with children’s barred list checks and, in line with safer recruitment policies, references will be called prior to interview and online searches may be carried out on shortlisted candidates as part of due diligence checks.
Please see any current vacancies across the trust listed below, or sign up for our job alerts to receive an email when we post a vacancy.
If you experience any technical issues with the online application process or have any questions, please contact our team directly on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.