School Development Strategy
ensuring the quaity of education is good for all our pupils
In our Trust, we expect the very best for every child and young person in every aspect of their development – academic, emotional, cultural and physical. We recognise our collective responsibility to ensure that we bring this about. Our schools have come together so that by working together, we can improve the opportunities and outcomes for all of our pupils.
It is our minimum expectation that the Quality of Education in all of our schools is at least good. This is evidenced through our own quality assurance, through Ofsted inspection judgements and through pupil outcomes. The purpose of our School Development strategy is to ensure that this is maintained and that all of our schools continue to improve.
Our School Development Strategy is founded on the principles and ethos of our Trust:
- Schools are autonomous, but we have a collective stake in each others’ success
- We share generously and honestly
- We have a broad and rich curriculum, which recognises the diversity of our school community and the wider world
- CPD is the heart of improvement
- Our schools are truly inclusive
How is this achieved?
- Our evaluation of provision is accurate, detailed, evidence-based and diagnostic
- We support leadership and governance so that they maintain their focus on the important elements of School Development
- We support staff development through an extensive and detailed programme of high-quality staff development
- We support individual school provision through the implementation of Trust-wide strategies
- We intervene where necessary to support rapid improvement
View our full School Development Strategy at the link below: